Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves. THESE. OH THE JOY.

I do have a lot of Pet peeves, and all of them are Peeve-y (I can’t tell if that should be considered a pun or not. I don’t care).

… Well, I’ll just label off my top 5 Pet peeves, 1 being GAH WHY HUMANS? and 5 being meh.

5. When a movie or book I really like has a horrible ending… Really. The author threaded us along and now THAT?

Gettyimages - Llibres
La Veu del País Valencià via Compfight

4.When someone changes the station on the radio while my favorite song is playing. Seriously. Why?

Océanic, Surcouf (France, c. 1956)
Gilles Péris y Saborit via Compfight

3. Not being able to remember what I need when I need it (like right now with this post.).

That is the question....
Creative Commons License Beatnik Photos via Compfight

2. When my brother goes onto a device I’m on when I’m just getting a snack or going to the bathroom… (*Internal screaming*) I CAN’T STOP HIM BUT SERIOUSLY?! BRAH!

Never a dull moment
Sun Spiral via Compfight

1. When someone calls me Kim, even though I say many, many, many, MANY times, IT’S KIMBERLY. DO YOU NOT NOTICE THE “BERLY” HUMANS?! Sheesh…

Chicken Run

J. Michel (aka: Mitch) Carriere via Compfight

Well, That’s that. Please do not do any of the things listed above. Please.

What are your most FRUSTRATING pet peeves, the amazing humans that read my blog? Don’t have fear to comment =)

~Kimberly

Edit: I should point out that my friend Journey is also making a Pet Peeves post, and it is also funny. Check it out! Or not, meh.

16 thoughts on “Pet Peeves

1. I always wanted a ‘short’ name! Colette always seemed so formal! That being said, I do think that a person should be called whatever name and pronoun they ask for.
    and – a PC is supposed to be a PC – we will have to try and see if anything can be done about this.

• Hey there!
      I do agree with the name pronouns, thing. If someone likes being called a shortened version of their name, I’m all for that. Honestly, the only reason I don’t like being called Kim is because, if you didn’t know me, the first person you think of when you hear “Kim” is Kim Kardashian. I don’t want people thinking I’m Kim Kardashian. Do you see the issue here? Ha, aw well, to each their own (or whatever that saying is)
      ~Kimberly

2. Hi Kimberly,
    I hate it when people call me Andre then I’m like that’s not my name! But I have on only been called that ten times in my life.
    ~Andrea

• Hey Andrea!
      Ha, I don’t blame you on that one! You’re lucky that it’s only been ten.. Aw well, I won’t call you that =)
      ~Kimberly

• Hey Chloe!

I know right? So irritating!
      I’ll check out your blog, and uh, I really have nothing else to say 😀 Yup
      ~Kimberly

3. Hey Kimberly.

I agree with you on some of these pet peeves because I also dislike when an author or director/script writer finish the book/movie off terribly and hate when someone changes my favorite song or I forget what i was going to say. It’s really horrible. I feel the pain.

4. Hi Kimberly! My name is Rain and I have a pet peeve about the nick names my friends give me. For example, one friend will call me Ray Ray and another will say something like “Hey Rainy Day!”. Another peeve I have is about my name also. Whenever someone says the word Rain I think they are talking to me, but really they are talking about the weather! See my problem here? -Rain

• Hey Rain,

Ha, That may be an issue. Seriously, why do people do that?
      … heh, well, good luck with your blog Rain! 😀

~Kimberly

5. Hi Kimberly,
    I have some of the same pet peeves like when some one changes my favorite song honestly and when I forget what I was going to say and it was important and most of all in a movie or a book and they end it off terribly. I HATE THAT
    Sincerely Kaiya

• Hey Kaiya,
      I totally agree! Seriously, the books? They stringed us along and then that? Ha, aw well.
      You’re doing good on your blog Kaiya, I checked it out and its awesome =)
      ~Kimberly

6. HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIDE,
    I agree on number 5 Kimberly I hate it when books end with a horrible ending, especially when its a cliff hanger. do you hate it when your drawing and use say aaa orange marker then you put it down for like 5 seconds and when you go to use it again its gone, GONE ITS JUST FREAKING GONE.
    anyways I love your blogs and your posts! keep up the good work!
    ~Journey

• Hey Journey!

Ohh yes, Both of those are totally irritating. The second one happens a lot with my art pen (yes I have a proper artist pen. I’m just fancy like that I suppose). GONE I TELL YOU, GONE! But I do manage to find it again, so, Yay.

Thanks Journey! =)

~Kimberly

7. Hi Kimberly,
    hello my name is Abbey. I can see how these things would annoy you! all of them really annoy me too especially number 1 and 3! number 1 because I don’t like it when people call me Abigale! my name is Abbey! don’t they notice that there is no gale at the end of my name! and number 3 because when ever I’m about to do something important and I get up to go do it, I sometimes forget what I was about to do! things can be really annoying sometimes but I guess its just normal human every day life and we just have to deal with stuff sometimes. goodbye and have a nice day!
    -Abbey

• Hey Abigale! Just kidding, Hi Abbey!
      Ah yes, it’s even worse when someone asks you to get something, and when you go get it you forget what it is, so you have to deal with the awkwardness of asking what they need a second time. Is that just me? I don’t know. Aw well.
      Good luck with your blog!!
      ~Kimberly